I spent a lot of time and money getting this machine up and running, but also keeping it operational, as I'm sure anyone else who owns a machine like this knows well! In the end, I just didn't have enough print jobs or patience to keep this thing operating at it's peak, and between the difficulty in finding (reasonably priced) heads and keeping the ink from hardening up in the machine, I just decided it wasn't worth it and put it up for sale.
A local who ironically had read this blog about repairing one had picked it up from me, and I hope he's doing well with it, or that he at least got some use out of it, wherever it is.
With how these machines are getting up there in age and being that parts are getting more difficult to find, I imagine this blog will get less and less views, but for anyone who has questions about this machine, feel free to email me and I'll get back with you as soon as I can. I may not be able to answer all your questions, but I'll do my best.
If I had to do it all again, I'd shell out the extra $$ for a newer machine with some cheaper, or at least, more common, heads and a better-designed ink system (I believe I stated somewhere else here that this was Mutoh's first shot at a solvent printer) so that there's a lot less hassle with keeping it running.
Thanks for all of you who've read this blog, and let me know if I can help!